Livia Tiba, M.E., C.H. (born 1967), is a Canadian author, computer scientist, and classical homeopath, original from Romania.
Livia Tiba grew up in Romania, Europe. Received a master degree in Computer Engineering in 1992. Married and immigrated to Canada in 2000; she has two children.
In 2006 she left the field of Computer Science prompted by one of her children health problem who was diagnosed with allergic asthma. Being unable to accept the impossibility of cure by the allopathic medicine, and perceiving the homeopathic valences, started her studies in homeopathy.
- 2008 - Presently in private practice in Classical Homeopathy in London, Canada
- 2005 - Present, Founder/President of Halosense Inc., an innovative company in natural respiratory health. Co-inventor of the innovative ultrasonic salinizer, that replicates the seashore aerosol. Author of many articles in natural health in respiratory diseases. Featured as Ezine Articles Expert Author in natural respiratory health.
- 2000 - 2004 - Bell Canada, Computer Engineer / Software Developer
- 1992 - 2000 - Computer Engineer / Web site Developer / Oracle Database Administrator, Romania
Schools and Training
- 2006 - 2008 over 2000 training hours in classical homeopathy and clinical, under the private supervision of Dr. Little, MD, C.H., one of the world’s premier homeopaths, with over 30 years of practice in classical homeopathy
- six months of clinical supervision from Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy, under the direct supervision of Dr. De Schepper, MD, C.Hom.
- Honours diploma of successful completion of Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and CPR course, by TRIOS College, Canada
- Honours diploma of successful completion of Psychology course, by TRIOS College, Canada
- Extensive Post-Graduate Homeopathic education and training
- 5 years of direct involvement in natural respiratory health, research and innovations, president of Halosense Inc.(www.salinetherapy.com); intensive studies about IBP and SEO, online marketing and business tools.
- Extensive studies and research in worldwide natural treatments of respiratory diseases
- Numerous articles about natural health in respiratory diseases published online and in health magazines as: Healthy Directions, Vitality Magazine, Organic Lifestyles. Featured as Ezine Articles Expert Author in natural respiratory health.
- 2004 - 2005 - Diploma in Business Planning and Skills, by Small Business Center, London, Canada
- 2000 - 2004 - Various computer software and networking courses; MicroStrategy in Business Intelligence
- 1987-1992 - Engineering master degree in Computer Science from “Traian Vuia” University of Timisoara, Romania